There are so many reasons to travel to Las Vegas for surrogacy
You aren’t alone if you want to travel to Las Vegas for surrogacy. For decades, international visitors have traveled to our city for the world-class entertainment, food, recreation and value. Today, a growing number of men and women also come to enjoy the highly specialized reproductive care available from our Las Vegas surrogacy experts.
The top reasons to travel to Las Vegas for surrogacy
FCLV has a proud legacy of helping hopeful parents start or grow their families through third party reproduction. We opened our doors in 1988, and did our first egg donation cycle in the 1980s. In the early-1990s, our Las Vegas surrogacy experts did our first gestational surrogacy cycle. Our commitment to safety and science has allowed us to continuously report some of the highest pregnancy success rates in the country.
However, our reputation as a world-renowned fertility clinic isn’t the only reason to travel to Las Vegas for surrogacy.
- Best surrogacy laws. In the United States, surrogacy laws vary from state to state. Nevada is one of the most surrogacy-friendly states. State law allows all hopeful parents to be listed on the baby’s birth certificate.
- Beautiful weather. Las Vegas has a warm climate and averages 294 days of sunshine per year. The average temperature is 66.3 degrees F (19 degrees C), so you don’t have to worry about weather affecting your travel plans.
- Easy travel. McCarran International Airport is only 20 minutes from our office. It offers direct flights from cities all over the world. Unlike other major U.S. cities, there’s very little traffic. You can also find many affordable transportation options.
- Entertainment for any budget. Las Vegas is famous for fine dining, big shows and upscale hotels, but it also has an abundance of fun things to do that will fit any budget and interest. The city is one of America’s most popular tourist destinations for a reason.
- LGBT-friendly. Las Vegas welcomes visitors of all sexual orientations, offerings a rainbow of entertainment venues that are open both day and night. We’re also America’s number-one destination for LGBT weddings and commitment ceremonies.
Looking for more reasons to travel to Las Vegas for surrogacy?
Our Las Vegas surrogacy experts believe that our clinic and city offers so much value for hopeful parents looking to welcome a child through surrogacy. To learn more about FCLV and why you should travel to Las Vegas for surrogacy, contact us.