The History of Our Las Vegas Egg Donation and Surrogacy Center
Our Las Vegas egg donation and surrogacy center was the first fertility clinic in Southern Nevada
Since 1988, The Fertility Center of Las Vegas has been helping hopeful parents achieve their family-building goals. The experienced and compassionate team at our Las Vegas egg donation and surrogacy center provides inclusive care to patients from around the world and from all different backgrounds. We believe that everyone deserves the chance to become a parent, regardless of their nationality, sexual orientation or marital status.
When it comes to third party reproduction, we have a proud legacy of working with women and men to welcome babies through egg donation, sperm donation and gestational surrogacy. In fact, we have been helping patients conceive using egg donation since the 1980s. We first helped hopeful parents welcome a baby with help from a gestational carrier in the early-1990s. Hopeful parents who are interested in Las Vegas surrogacy can find an Oasis of Hope at FCLV.
The strengths of our Las Vegas egg donation and surrogacy center
Our team is proud to welcome men and women from all backgrounds to our Las Vegas egg donation and surrogacy center. We provide inclusive care to LGBT hopeful parents, and our multilingual team helps guide patients through the Las Vegas surrogacy process. We also help with travel to make it as easy as possible to visit FCLV for fertility care.
However, it’s not just our compassionate and welcoming environment that has established us as a world-renowned fertility clinic. We combine advanced science, high success rates, exceptional safety measures, longstanding stability and extensive support to make dreams of parenthood come true.
- Science. The field of reproductive medicine recognizes FCLV as a highly respected fertility and reproductive research center. Our fertility specialists and laboratory professionals have pioneered and refined infertility treatments that have become the gold standard around the world.
- Success. The Society for Assisted Reproductive Technology (SART) ranks our Las Vegas fertility center among the top centers in the United States, based on our fertility success rates. You can view our most recently reported success rates at www.sart.org.
- Safety. The safety of parents and babies is our top priority when it comes to Las Vegas surrogacy and all other fertility treatments. For example, we can transfer just one embryo and achieve extremely high pregnancy rates, reducing the odds of a high-risk multiple pregnancy.
- Stability. We were the first fertility clinic in Southern Nevada. Our team of board certified physicians has decades of experience in diagnosing and treating the complex causes of infertility. FCLV is also home to experts in Las Vegas surrogacy and egg donation.
- Support. Everyone deserves the chance to have a family. To help patients afford care, we assign a financial specialist to every patient to design a personalized financial plan. Plans may include medication discounts and discounts for participating in clinical trials.
Let the experts help you get started with Las Vegas surrogacy
Experience and world-class care make all the difference when you’re trying to start or grow your family using Las Vegas surrogacy. Contact us to schedule an appointment with our Las Vegas egg donation and surrogacy center today to experience the FCLV difference for yourself.